Hello There, I'm Jack Welsh (see hardly clever title).
By the way I'm a Swansea City FC fan, pre-bandwagon as it goes.


This is rarely written in sports (which means football) related blog.

Might be interesting or completely boring. You can be the judge of that.

(blog about uni life)

Friday 20 January 2012

Yay!!!!! a Sports Blog (not enough of them is there?)




So this is a blog about sports and stuff, based on one man and his dog. Just without the dog and with opinions.

I am a Swans fan but I'm not going to go on constantly about how brilliant we are, although that will happen. I will try to be as unbiased as possible with my comment. Comment will take place on whatever I see fit, so don't mess.




I lied there is a dog, first and last, however this is a sports blog. Get a grip.

**In Other News:  Hit or Miss - Robbie Findley (Notts Forest) good effort at missing.
                                                  Pretty Much worth watching http://youtu.be/LzDTih9xteQ



(Pic from tvrecappersanonymous.wordpress.com (such a good boy naming where I've stole things from))

No comments:

Post a Comment